Friday, April 14, 2006

Sex, stalkers, and the saudi blogsphere

Sex, stalkers, and the saudi blogsphere


Here we go again …

What’s going on :
In saudi, as any priviously new fad, it was only a matter of time until blogging had to go throu the one and only saudi test of quality e5tibar el-jwda elmowa7ad : is it Anti-islamic? Is it a corrupting tool of naïve, corruption-prone, virtuos saudi females?

Annals of a space cowboy wants saudi females to stop blogging about sex.
OCSAB wants liberal/secular saudi bloggers to stop blogging about –among other stuff- what OCSAB conceders anti-islamic.
Anti-OCSAB bloggers (you know who you are) want the OCSAB bunch to.. hmmm.. cannot recall exactly all the things they demand of OCSAB.. (drop the Official part of their name, drop some/most of thier rules, quit the “hollier than thou” attitude, stop stalking and meeting bloggers in –to say the least- impolite ways…etc.)

and the list goes on...


My take on this whole fiasco is..
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" as said by Voltaire. So, fellow bloggers, blog away! Blog about whatever comes to your mind, whatever you need to get out of your system, or whatever you feel the urge to spreed around as a good saudi/muslim. If this is what you chose.

Yes, annals of a space cowboy, if this is what’s on your mind lately, Keep on posting about what you think saudi female bloggers should/should not be blogging about. Cause in my world, you’ll always have the right to be a sexist, if you chose to.

As for you, my OCSAB friends*. Keep the Official bit in your name, you have the right to a hollier than thou attitude/complex. Keep the absurd rules, for as you know everyone has the right to say absurd things in cyberspace if they wish to (liberal and/or secular = anti-islamic.. really funny boys, really funny), keep the anti-english bloggers attitude, cause , once again, you have the right to be racists towards non-100%-najdi/saudi’s and mutli-cultural saudi’s.

As for you, anti-OCSAB bloggers, declaire war on any virtual community that calls itself official, has a hollier than thou attitude, is anti-english lang. bloggers… that is, off course, if you wish to. (I might even join in)

It’s all healthy. Very healthy.. and entertaining as well.

but, what do i know! i'm just a secular/liberal ( i.e. not a muslim, according to OCSAB) english-language-blogger (i.e. inferiority-complex-sufferer, according to GreenTea), who's also a saudi female who blogs about sex...


__________________


* hope you like this title, “OCSAB friends”, better than the one I had for you earlier; Official Community of the Saudi Bastards. Maybe now I can be accepted as an OCSAB member, boy can those people hold a grudge or what! - yes, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried, they made it clear that I’m being refused because of this comment on a Farooha post)

PS: forgive the typo's .. no time/will to edit.

Posted by SaudiEve at 2:42 PM

20 Comments

  1. Blogger khaled posted at 1:15 AM, April 15, 2006  
    freedom of speech is not respected in this part of the world.
  2. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 7:55 AM, April 16, 2006  
    by stalkers i ment: the way an OCSAB guy (GreenTea) met up with SaudiJeans' Ahmad (refer to SaudiJeans blog). no stalkers for me i'm afraid.

    yes, k.m.b. alot of things aren't respected in this part of the world.
  3. Blogger Ahmed posted at 8:15 AM, April 16, 2006  
    Eve,
    I'm not going to declare war, because as raf* said, they are not worth it. It's good to read your take one this, because for the most part, I thought nobody cared.
  4. Blogger Shwaish posted at 12:02 PM, April 16, 2006  
    wow, i like your attitude towards this i mean its good to see that your that inclusive but come on ONLY saudi female bloggers should not blog abt sex or anti-islamic stuff...i dont understand did they actually stress that only the females shouldnt???
  5. Blogger My head posted at 6:51 PM, April 16, 2006  
    In my personal point of view " any person doesn't write about sex ,or doesn't express his/her need in a simple frank way is " a sick upnormal creep "
    So i suggest that we invite those creeps into ( a bloggers sex meeting with 20 saudi female and 20 saudi normal male ) then everyone there should speak about sex !!!
    I also suggest that we tie them in thier chairs and let ( the saudi females perform a lap-dance to each one of them )
    Lets see if they really stand up for their word !!!
    " saudi women shouldn't express sex over the internet ,but she is very welcome to lapdance them in a CLOSED ROOM !!!
  6. Blogger My head posted at 1:02 AM, April 17, 2006  
    SO dotsson ! what do u want exsactly ! u wana be my english teacher ?
    U corrected my spelling mistakes !that's what " things like should do "

    " I " make mistakes as i please , and u " mr. ass kisser " finishes up what your masters do " okay

    FYI : normal people always gets what i write even if it's full of mistakes .your the only stupid -roylty-pimp thats doesn't get it ! after all maybe you are ( the most stupidest blooger ever )lool

    yeah and by the way i wont reply back on whatever you are going to comment later on .

    U C DOTSSON YOU ARE NOBODY ! REPETE AFTER ME YOUR RETARTED 7JAZE LOW LIFE ( NOBODAY ,NOBODAY)

    :)
  7. Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef posted at 2:54 PM, April 17, 2006  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  8. Blogger أبو سنان posted at 7:32 PM, April 17, 2006  
    Good post. As if they get to decide what is or isnt "Islamic" in the first place.

    I hearby nominate that group as "unIslamic". I think they should stop blogging now.....lol
  9. Blogger Mystique posted at 12:57 PM, April 18, 2006  
    So What will happen to us , we blog about sex, men and bastards..
    Wahabbis will track us down, take us to jail.. and please don't forget " I need internet access "

    Dotsson darling,

    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorant.

    **Content is always more important..
  10. Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef posted at 3:15 PM, April 18, 2006  
    Mystique darling:

    Send this to your friends at Cambridge:
    Ywh tdno uyo kcuf cfsae sulemcbnra shit nda irwte a ugfcgikn sthies no owh gllepnis si nmtproiat. Ew ndot edne rmeo laexnsurat gvonli sormno klei My Head!

    Saudi Eve sorry for the this mess...
  11. Blogger ahmed posted at 11:24 AM, April 19, 2006  
    loooool
  12. Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef posted at 2:56 PM, April 19, 2006  
    Raf you're cocksucker, you're a faggot, you wrote the comments now stop denying it and making a fool out of yourself.

    I don't need to play anyone's lapdog, Emarat Jabal Shammar is a friend and I love the name he gave you, so I use it. If you don't like cocksucker, then why don't you suggest another name and maybe I'll consider it :)

    Who would I want to become a Saudi? I'm very happy with my US citizenship, I can go anywhere I want without worrying about getting arrested or interrogated.

    Fuck off and go find some other blogger to beg. I'm not interested in your curvy ass ;)
  13. Blogger Aoi_Chokoreto posted at 6:36 PM, April 23, 2006  
    Hello my Dear EVE,

    u just wait,, soon enough they will have little cursors with beards that scream at u everytime u enter a website which is anti-islamic, say for example www.education.com lol .. u just go on doing what ur doing.. my best friend and i personally blog about what ever comes to mind, mostly personal stories,, but that works for us.. this is the mere essence of the cyber world.. so BLOG ON SISTER!! <<-- dont get me wrong i dont usually talk like this but t7ammast so i had to scream SISTER out lol

    POET
  14. Blogger bored posted at 12:02 PM, April 27, 2006  
    loooool...funny funny funny ....and just to throw in my 2 cents,why the hell not talk about sex ,the human races existance depends on sex !so talking about it is normal seeing that the craving for it is imprinted in our dna...

    have fun
  15. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:28 PM, May 22, 2006  
    I always wanted to believe that there are people in the rest of the Middle East whose main interests differ from hate of Jews and are, you know, normal. More life oriented. With human face.
    Thank you for your blog.
  16. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 3:02 PM, June 09, 2006  
    Anonymous
    thank you for visiting my blog
  17. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:50 AM, June 17, 2006  
    Saudi Eve,

    I don't know if this puts me in the minority, but I really like the attitude you reflect in your "take on the whole fiasco". It seems positive and healthy to me. Like why get all hung up and full of hate at people who are spouting different attitudes? Sure, oppression sucks, but to enter into the same spirit of censorship as they do is self-defeating. Even to censor the censor is still being a censor oneself. I see that and am happily reminded of that reality as I read your "take", and just want to say---hey, that's way cool, thank you.
  18. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:18 PM, June 19, 2006  
    HotJack>>>Eve I reckon Saudi women are sexiest>>where do you rank?
  19. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:09 AM, June 20, 2006  
    Dear Eve,
    I was excited to read your blog, I have a great deal of respect for others opinions. I believe in all people have the right to have an opinion, feelings and the right to express them in public or anonymously. The reason I was so excited to read your posts is because we very rearly hear of the lives of Saudi women it is either all opression or the lives of the rich and famous nothing in the middle. It is nice to hear it from another women the way you see it. All governments are so scared that if we actually talk to one another we would find how alike we are. I was blown away when I found out how closely linked all religions are by a Saudi scholar who is here in America, now I feel comfortable talking to my muslim friends about different religous subjects. They seemed to enjoy sharing just as much as I enjoyed listening, but it took one person to open my eyes to the facts. You may be that very person to open the eyes of the world, you may the person to get others to talk just as I felt compelled to write you, so may others. Keep opening the minds of those who don't know there are other opinions than that of our countries' leaders. The world hates America now because they only hear what George Bush has to say and not the people. Not all are for the wars he has our boys envolved in, but we will support the boys that are miles away from home. Not all are power hungry and not all are walking through life with blinders on. We all agree will can not let another Sept. 11th happen again, but we can not lose our freedoms to stop the unknown. Our government has a lot of work to do in order to convince me that war is worth the sacrifice of our youth. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to peek into your corner of the world and I hope to check in often.
  20. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:15 AM, June 20, 2006  
    What is wrong with most folks here. Lets cut down on the obnoxiousness and write something meaningful

Post a Comment

« Home