Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Prayers of the month

I’ve been busy.. And ..
i'm gonna be busy.. all upcoming months.. not sure for how long.. traveling extensively.. working hard, trying harder to get what I wanna get.. lots of destinations.. new ones and old ones.. new faces.. strangers will become friends.. friends will be strangers.. for a while.
I’m gonna miss a certain someone.. my Angel.. who hasn’t been much of an angel lately.. will my angel miss me?.. not quite sure this time.. for I haven’t been much of a lover either*.. what do I expect out of this journey exactly?.. the thing is, I really don’t know.. yet..
my mom/friend says “expect.. everything!”.


C u all soon.




_____________________


Christian Travel prayers »
Alone with none but thee, my God,
I journey on my way.
What need I fear when thou art near,
Oh king of night and day?
More safe am I within thy hand
Than if a host did round me stand.
St. Columba (521-597)




Islam Travel prayers »
By Allah I commence my journey; by Allah I seek to
accomplish the purpose of my journey.
O Allah, make me overcome all; and make easy for
me all difficulties; and give me more of goodness than
I hope for; and keep away all evil of which I am
apprehensive for my health, O the most Merciful.



Judaism Travel prayers »
May it be Your will our God, that You make us reach
our desired destination for life, gladness, and peace.
May You send blessing in our handiwork, and grant
us grace, kindness, and mercy in Your eyes and in
the eyes of all who see us. May You hear the sound of our
humble request. Blessed are You, Who hears prayer.
Source: Traditional

.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________


* "No, you are not the same
woman. You have made plans."
Neruda’s “Cuerpo de Mujer”

Posted by SaudiEve at 3:06 PM

13 Comments

  1. Blogger ordinary girl posted at 5:06 PM, April 26, 2006  
    Be Safe...
  2. Blogger Trevelyana posted at 8:54 PM, April 26, 2006  
    Best of luck, and Enjoy.
  3. Blogger NewMe posted at 12:12 AM, April 27, 2006  
    You will certainly be missed…
    Take care
  4. Blogger Fouad posted at 3:54 AM, April 27, 2006  
    come back
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:35 PM, May 01, 2006  
    you will be missed :( we miss you already :(
  6. Blogger f_ posted at 3:19 AM, May 12, 2006  
    Seems like you're embarking on one hell of a journey. Good luck, and milk it for what it's worth.
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:04 PM, May 15, 2006  
    goodluck
  8. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:30 PM, May 17, 2006  
    Good luck and I hope you enjoy it, and receive the best of it :)‎

    Just don’t be late, things are getting dull around here!‎
  9. Blogger NewMe posted at 10:08 PM, May 30, 2006  
    are you still in a holiday?!
    not blocked i hope...

    missing you :)
  10. Blogger neda posted at 1:18 AM, June 02, 2006  
    ..... سلامات
  11. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 3:16 PM, June 09, 2006  
    ordinary girl,
    raf*,
    Leen,
    NEW me,
    Fouad,
    Anonymous1,
    Fedo,
    Anonymous2,
    Hani,
    neda
    Thank you all for your sweet words and wishes.

    Yael K
    Thank you for posting about my blog being blocked. As for requests from non-SaudiArabia-residents, the matter is still being debated between fellow bloggers. Some say every bit counts, others differ.
  12. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:35 PM, June 19, 2006  
    Saudi Eve, I am a Western, Christian woman who is praying that no one will do you harm in your basic desire and right to express yourself! I am the mother of adult daughters and I imagine that your mother would be very proud of you! Saudi Eve, you are just as valued and loved by God as any man and you have just as much right to enjoy life and express the unique qualities that God has blessed the world with through your presence here on this earth! Take care!
  13. Blogger hayhatta posted at 8:58 AM, October 29, 2006  
    we get christians pass on their their bible bashing bullshit, under the charm of words of praise and 'prayer', and let a Muslim say anything like that, and our inferior complexed cyber bloggers chuck a rant on "this is not Islam 101".


    Indeed we are the lost ones....

    If returning means you will return in what is good than may you return in safety, if it means that you will return in what is bad, than may you never return.

    God knows the definition of both Good and Bad, as the prayer is to Him let, He will judge.

Post a Comment

« Home