Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today’s wish



To: to the one who wronged me..

A great wrong has been done today. A young girl with little experience in this world took something from me that wasn’t hers; She stole from me through a lawyer.
I believe in God and in him being just, and in his grand plan. Thus, I know he will take revenge for me from her, and I know it has happened for my best; may be God will forgive some of my sins because I endured this awful experience, or God will reward me by giving me much needed peace and serenity.

My Wish: young girl who’s wronged me and stole from me, I wish that God be merciful while taking revenge from you.

Posted by SaudiEve at 1:36 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger lifeflaw posted at 10:35 PM, October 24, 2005  
    Will God take revenge from her?! Maybe it will never happen in this life.
  2. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 10:49 AM, October 25, 2005  
    althou i believe that God/Karma would take revenge, i really don't care for it.. ma beyhimne..

    the wrong has been done, what good would revenge do to me now?
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:22 AM, June 25, 2006  
    "Revenge restores emotiona stability."--Otto Reich.

Post a Comment

« Home