Thursday, November 26, 2009

In English: love comes sometimes



..and tomorrow if your away I'll say: I'm getting sick, and cry melodramatically. I'll tell you stories of the ones i loved before you, "7bebe" you'll become. We'll write little love letters.
I'll tell you that when I'm in love i stop writing.. or write rubbish -like this post.

we'll be happy



24-11-2009

________________
Best read while listening to: We Should See Each other more..
by;
Anonymous Somewhere
Link: http://www.anonymoussomewhere.com/WeShould.asp

Posted by SaudiEve at 10:54 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Danah posted at 7:16 AM, December 02, 2009  
    missed u like hell,,, take your time and sink in love


    but come back and tell us all about it after it ends (ya rb soon,,,, anthl mny? MAFY)

Post a Comment

« Home