Wednesday, November 23, 2005

R e l a t i o n s h i p C o n t r a c t ! ! ! ! !

People!…..

Am I the only one who suffers too many breaches of contract? (I mean that unspoken contract two people willingly abide themselves to when they start a romantic relationship) …..

Am I the only one who’s in such complicated, messed up relationships that I sometimes wish I had a written contract to regulate the whole damn thing!!!! ….

For instance, everybody knows that when u start a relationship (in which u didn’t clearly state that it’s a life-long relationship) you have /reserve the right to pull out of when ever this relationship starts causing you mischief… you might tell me that it doesn’t need stating nor negotiating, right! Well, not always. Because some partners for some mysterious reason do not get this. Another example would be those partners that think they have a right to breach your unspoken contract yet not suffer any penalties.

Well, since I’ve been reading too many law books this year (for work)… I drafted the following: previous post


Posted by SaudiEve at 3:14 PM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger ITACHI posted at 2:44 PM, November 24, 2005  
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    this is walleh excellent work but who will sign 8P

    I mean imagine any ppl in the first date.."girl" will take this piece of paper and put it on the table for the "guy" to read..he will sign but the restaurant bill 8P

    "guy" -->> NOT ME ;)
  2. Blogger Nightlegend posted at 6:14 PM, November 24, 2005  
    (Am I the only one who’s in such complicated, messed up relationships that I sometimes wish I had a written contract to regulate the whole damn thing!!!!)

    It's a neat idea actually ,but why it would be written? ,why don't we have a strong commitment wiht ourselves without having to be controlled by written terms & conditions?

    (you have /reserve the right to pull out of when ever this relationship starts causing you mischief…)

    And where's the other party in the relationship? ,would you be oulling off just instantly like that? ,without negotiating it first?
  3. Blogger Trevelyana posted at 8:58 AM, November 25, 2005  
    heh..
    Thank you!
    You hang out once and it's like hey! we're almost married..
    uhh.. what did I miss? when did all this happen!?

    Contracts are just better, you have a clear vut understand with both parties and no chance of misunderstanding nor fibbing..

    Next time you go out, make sure you have a few copies of your I-may-be-interested-but-just-in-case-this-is-disasterous contract.
  4. Blogger Trevelyana posted at 8:58 AM, November 25, 2005  
    **clear cute understanding-- sheesh, I can't spell now?
  5. Blogger $uper MO posted at 3:35 PM, November 25, 2005  
    LOL.. it would be awkward to let someone sign this ..
    If u don't mind I printed the contract sheet incase I needed it :P
  6. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 12:38 PM, November 26, 2005  
    (itachi):
    ya! ...no one would sign. that is, no one -who wants to change rules in the middle of the game- would sign ....LOL


    (nightlegend):
    i wish it was about "terms & conditions" or "leaving instantly"... it's rather about people who want to change rules in the middle of the game (as i said before)... and believe me with these people ..nothing else works. or people who don't just get the obvious rules that don't need comunicating in the first place...


    (leeno)& (raf*):
    YES! ... s7 lasankm ... you got it!
    it is all about avoiding misunderstanding


    (Super Mo) :
    u may print it, use it, even abuse it if u want to
  7. Blogger lifeflaw posted at 9:50 PM, November 27, 2005  
    Quite funny, a "law" joke I can say. Reminds me of those computer jokes that we keep throwing at each other in my work. :)

Post a Comment

« Home