Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Intro…
I’m still in my unable-to-write-a-damn-thing mode…
but, in fear of all of you fellow bloggers getting tired
of my seemingly lazy blog and deleting it from your
favorites… I’ll post this…. It’s kind of incoherent…
but, Enjoy!

Thought #1
As I was browsing the new arrival section in a bookstore (English), I was surprised at the number of novels by female writers dedicated to narrating their dating accounts/affairs.
Well, the thing is, it made me get this idea, why don’t I write a book about my dating accounts/affairs. No, it won’t be anything like “Banat Elriyadh”. It’ll rather be more like “Sex & the City”… I can picture all those Saudi newspaper writers now who bashed “Raja’ Alsani3” ytr7mon 3leha when they read my novel…


Thought #2

“I love this color on you, eve”, “Your hair looks lovely today, Eve” she said to me as I was getting ready to leave the house looking like shit and obviously been crying. “Have you done something different to it today?” I nodded no. She smiled.
I can feel the embarrassment she’s experiencing. After all, she just killed my dream, and that can be quite embarrassing.


She should’ve said; your hair, which he won’t be touching, nor breathing, nor would it rest safely on his chest today, looks fairly beautiful today eve, considering… that I’ve just killed your dream”


Thought #3


Violence never again!

War never again!

Terrorism never again!

In God's name,may all religions bring upon earth

justice and peace,forgiveness, life and love!


his holiness pope john paul ii - 01.24.2002



آمين

Posted by SaudiEve at 4:07 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Ahmed posted at 3:46 PM, February 17, 2006  
    Eve,

    You sound so depressed. Allah y3eenik. (And NO, I never thought about deleting your blog from my list)
  2. Blogger ordinary girl posted at 5:25 PM, February 17, 2006  
    having days off should relax us, comfort us but it seems like completely the oppiste!!!
    May Allah helps us all..
  3. Blogger ahmed posted at 11:45 AM, February 18, 2006  
    welcome back Eve.. :)

    P.S this is another ahmed.. :P
  4. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 11:39 PM, February 18, 2006  
    a slight correction:
    i should've noted that #2 was writen on 7-7-2005....which means i ain't going through a rough time "now", but thanks for the sympathy guys ;-)
  5. Blogger Fouad posted at 8:48 AM, February 20, 2006  
    Thanks for stopping by saudi eve. And please allow me to ask --raf* the levantese to carefully choose his words when referring to individuals like the Pope bless his soul, whether he likes them or not. Thank you and do stop by again.

Post a Comment

« Home