Sunday, December 11, 2005

Random thoughts & glass

-1-
while I was reading a blog today it said to me:
Hey you!… yes, you! you!….the returning visitor, the one staring at the metal and glass!…..why are you here? What are you running from? …. why aren’t you there, now, doing what you humans do…. talking, loving, working, resting, or surviving!!!…. why did you leave all what’s there, to come here, for the 47th time….. to stare at metal and glass… to read and fill your mind with another human’s thoughts …anything to replace the ones in your head….oblivious to the fact that all thoughts, inner as much as imported, turn bad in a cynical mind like yours…

-2-
They say “the mind sees what the mind wants”…well, I gave a new meaning to this saying today.
Everywhere I turn my head I see living things mating… even when I looked at my mirror, I saw two butterflies going magnificently at it on the cold piece of glass hung on a wall in my bathroom so unbothered by the chaos of my everyday life…..by the sterile-ness of me.

-3-
I drink a cup of instant, black, Davidoff coffee at 7 AM everyday. Then after I shower and get ready for work I drink a tiny cup of Turkish coffee at 9 AM,
and everyday there’s Love, Lots of Love, in my tiny Turkish coffee glass cup that just seems to escape me for the rest of the day.

Posted by SaudiEve at 11:07 PM

9 Comments

  1. Blogger ordinary girl posted at 2:59 AM, December 12, 2005  
    GLASS and METAL, unfortunatly it seems that our entire life revolved around this little screen made of galss and metal!!
    we use it to escape out reality, to ease the pain and to imagine a world without limits and boundaries!!!
    Tell me if the Turkish coffee trick workes out, I could use some!!
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:07 AM, December 12, 2005  
    Chanced by ur blog... enjoted readin it
    have a nice day
    regards
    g
    --
    http://g-thisisme.blogspirit.com
  3. Blogger Trevelyana posted at 5:40 AM, December 13, 2005  
    Eve-

    "there" is overrated..
  4. Blogger jotaeme posted at 12:58 AM, December 14, 2005  
    HELLO! I THINK THAT YOU MAKES A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU IN LITTLE SPACE OF TIME! LIVE ONE BY ONE, DONT HURRY, AND YOU CAN ENJOY IT SLOLY WITH HAPINESS.
    I LIKED YOUR BLOG I BACK AGAIN!
    JORGE
  5. Blogger EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR posted at 2:00 PM, December 14, 2005  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  6. Blogger EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR posted at 2:01 PM, December 14, 2005  
    I PREFER THE OLD LOOK OF YOUR BLOG EVE. THIS IS DIFFICULT TO READ.

    HRH KING AL RASHID.
  7. Blogger EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR posted at 3:15 PM, December 14, 2005  
    EVE: NO IM NOT A GEMINI. I'M A VIRGO. PURE LIKE A VIRGIN :)

    FAROOHA: MY DREAM IS TO SEE YOU READING THE SORDID STORIES ON MY BLOG STARK NAKED AND PLEASURING YOURSELF :p


    HRH KING AL RASHID.

    2:00 PM
  8. Blogger ordinary girl posted at 1:53 AM, December 15, 2005  
    am just here to say Happy Birthday to you too dear ;)
  9. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 2:10 AM, December 22, 2005  
    thank you O.G.
    u 2 ;-)

Post a Comment

« Home