Thursday, October 27, 2005

Aura’s and sexual intercourse


(this one’s for KING AL-RASHID, who said to me that this blog needed to be sex-ed up)

I’ve been reading a book called “Practical psychotic self-defense for home and office”. Usually, that book isn’t my kinda book, but a very close friend (and a very good people-reader) gave it to me and said “read it, you’ll find it interesting”, and so I did!

What caught my attention (and interest) was the experiment/practice that facilitates “Aura’s” to prevent getting any unwanted bad energies from others, such as negativity and pessimism, depression, laziness.. etc. According to the book, you can achieve that by closing your “Aura”. And according to the book –this is the interesting part- closing your “Aura” –in a nutshell- could be achieved by wrapping your arms and wrapping your legs (in a certain way off course). This physical state should transform you mentally and spiritually into a powerful self-sustained state… (hmmm).

Here’s my two cent’s…
If ….. one can turn to a state of inner peace, protect one’s self from harmful feelings , and be in a strong energy field…. When one closes his “Aura” I,e, wrapping his arms and legs close to his body
If….. At sexual intercourse (regular position/merchants) the female might wrap her arms around the male.. and her legs! The male could also wrap his hands around her!
If …. At sitting up position both male and female wrap both hands and legs around each other….
Do you know where I’m heading with this…!
Then.. could it be concluded that during sexual intercourse each one male and female are in closed “Aura” mode I,e, in peace ….
Further more, could it be possible that during sexual intercourse two “aura’s” inter-merge !
If so, do they make a stronger “aura”, with stronger soothing protecting effects!
May be it just becomes one … thus would it be safe to say their bodies become one and their “aura’s” (energy fields) … knowing that each tangible thing on this earth has an energy field surrounding it … does that mean that they have literally become “one”.

What do you think!

P.S: I wrote this post in a hurry, I’ll try to come back and edit it.


Posted by SaudiEve at 1:17 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR posted at 7:37 PM, October 27, 2005  
    HUH? THATS CONFUSING..... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT. WHEN I SAID SEX I MEANT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX.

    LIKE A FEW PICTURES OF NAKED WOMEN ETC....

    ANYWAY IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO HELP YOU WITH THE AURA EXPERIMENT WELL I'M WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE MY BODY.

    HRH KING AL RASHID.
  2. Blogger EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR posted at 7:40 PM, October 27, 2005  
    WHAT ABOUT IF ONE IS HAVING A THREESOME? HOW DOES THE AURA THINGY WORK?

    HRH KING AL RASHID.
  3. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 5:10 AM, October 28, 2005  
    (Your Royal Highness King Al-Rashid)

    LOOOOOL
    Thanks for the generous offer, but no thanks.

    that experiment requires pure Aura’s to show clear good results ;-)
    and I think your Aura is contaminated with drugs and alcohol ;-)
  4. Blogger SaudiEve posted at 7:20 PM, November 01, 2005  
    Hi Abdulla X and Barry
    "Call me"?
    i don't understand ;-)
    r u talking to me !
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:46 PM, March 27, 2006  
    No naked men

Post a Comment

« Home